Statewide Roofing is a certified Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Roofing contractor in Wichita, Kansas
Since 1977, Owens Corning has been a leading manufacturer of shingles and accessories for the residential roofing market. Though best known for their PINK® Fiberglas insulation, Owens Corning is also a leader in the roofing market.
In fact, according to a Hanley-Wood Publishing survey of 3,400 U.S. builders, Owens Corning Roofing products were voted “the most recognizable brand in the market.”
Since Owens Corning invented glass fiber during the 1970s, it has become the material standard for shingles, and is used by most shingle manufacturers. The fiberglass composition of roof shingles plays an important role in protecting homes from moisture and other weather-related elements.
We take great pride in our roofing shingles and accessories and we believe that we have a great deal of responsibility to homeowners. That’s why we make sure every Owens Corning shingle meets your high expectations.
Every Owens Corning shingle line features:
- Fiberglas® mat that adds weather protection, greater fire resistance and longer life.
- Weathering-grade asphalt that holds the granules on the shingle and protects the roof from water.
- Colorful mineral granules that help reflect the sun’s rays while adding beauty and style to the roof.
- Heat-activated adhesive strip that bonds shingles into a single, watertight unit.
- Class A Fire Rating, the highest available for residential applications.
- Wind Resistance Rating for winds and gusts up to 130 mph depending on the shingle style selected.
- Limited product warranties ranging from 20 to 50 years, depending on shingle style.
Ask us about Owens Corning Sure Nail Technology and energy savings by installing Owens Corning Energy Star roofing products.